Wednesday 20 June 2012

the nature part of camp

So as you can see, the Camp is pretty much in the woods. No concrete paths but trees and everything that comes with that. Bugs spider mosquitos squirrels bears loons and so on
So clearly, it is not like home. And I am not really the hiking in the woods kinda girl, so bugs and spiders and all that stuff freak me out.
 pretty welll (haha).

So the other day I woke up with a spider bite on my ankle, then a tick on my EAR (!!!) and now every shower turns in to a tick check.
But not just that, we recently discovered that we have wolf spiders and .... here at camp. They are freeeaking big and creepy and gross and they can jump on you. Not so cool.

But despite all this yucky stuff, I LOVE the squirrels, chipmunks and ground squirrels, especially the baby ones. TO DIE FOR!!! And the loons that make funny noises. And the hummingbird I just saw today.


No comments :

Post a Comment