Saturday 2 February 2013

Texas ...?

via  x
I think we all know my obsession with finding things out about places I am going to. Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter- I am looking at every website to try and get insider information (that this task sometimes takes up my whole afternoon is a bit embarassing to admit).  Now that I submitted my application for the semester abroad (1st choice. St Edwards, 2nd choice Slippery Rock), I looked a bit for more information about St. Edwards from actual students. And I found this book: xxx
It is perfeeeect! It told me a lot of stuff I wanted to know and so nooow I am thinking of actually not living on campus (if I should be able to go) but instead live in an apartment somewhere close to Uni, maybe even IN AUSTIN!
How cool would that be?


No comments :

Post a Comment