Friday 17 October 2014

Lake District trip

Last Sunday I took a trip to the Lake District in England, and guess what- I got paid for it! Believe it or not, I have been hired to accompany these trips and tell the people when to come back to the coach etc. Easiest job in the world! I've always wanted to go down to the Lake District, in pictures it aways looked so so beautiful. And it is!!! Even though the weather was super gloomy, it looked stunning with the fog hanging over the water and hills.. I think I must have been the most annoying person because all day I just went "THIS IS SO PRETTY"...
Anyway, so the Lake District obviously doesn't just have one lake but sooo many to chose from. The coach dropped us off in Bowness-on-Windermere, where you can go do the Beatrix Potter museum (so cute) and go on a boat trip. As soon as we came off the boat, the weather was changed completely- proper sunshine and blue skies... so of course we (the other guide girl and me) went to the nearest pub, sat outside and enjoy a proper Sunday roast from the pub. Because why not?

These pictures are just a tiny amount, but I don't wanna be that girl posting 50 pictures where everything looks about the same... so here you go!



Tomorrow I am going on a trip to Loch Ness.. be prepared for more touristy pictures if you follow me on Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment