Sunday 14 June 2015

I am glued to my screen...

Edinburgh just experienced a major heat wave that lasted maybe 4 days. Now that's over, temperatures are back to normal (a summery 12 degrees) and everyone is back inside.

The good ol' internet is my best friend again. Here is what got me glued to my screen this week.

I am sure every already knows Emma and Elsie from A Beautiful Mess, and are probably the most successful bloggers around. One of them is moving to Nashville and recently bought a house there and this video shows Elsie giving a tour of it. Maybe it's because I am currently putting my life in boxes and getting rid of all the pretty things in the flat, but I just got so excited for a new flat/house (and also to see what Elsie is gonna do with that space)!



This just came to Netflix. I am not as excited as I was last year about season 2, but still- a really good show.





Aaaah Netflix again. Sense8 is created by the Matrix-brothers and even though I am not necessarily a massive fan of their work, so far I think this show is just incredible. It took me a few episodes to really get into it and Max Riemelt's presence definitely helped with that (even though I still dislike the way they deal with other languages and just pretend everyone in the world magically speaks English). I really like most of the characters and some parts of the dialogue are so smart that I have to stop the show and just process what they just said. Summer is always a bit of a slump in terms of shows so I am happy I have a lot more hours of this show ahead of me.

1 comment :

  1. Even I am seriously very bored of these regular TV Shows and that’s why thinking to plan a small get-together of close friends at one of best party places in the Bronx. Can you please suggest me something nice?

    ReplyDelete