Saturday 1 June 2013

my birthday wish list




My birthday is coming up on Tuesday and I guess the good thing about celebrating at home is that your parents don't have an excuse not to spoil you- ha!
The only thing I am really asking for is the perfume, mostly because I am always too cheap to buy it myself. The smell if sosososo good and I haven't had my own proper smell forever it seems.
The Gilmore Girls DVD Box is something I have 'wanted' for ages, it's just my favorite show ever. And the Hunter boots are only on there because my cheap wellies have too many holes. But they probably have to wait.

I am thankful that I get to spend my birthday with my family, really. Last year at camp was not really bad, but it's always different to celebrate your birthday with people you have met only 5 days ago.
So this year it's old friends and family and German style, haha. 

No comments :

Post a Comment