Sunday 17 November 2013

This week...

...is going to be so exciting!


via x









For my exchange semester in Texas I need another (my third one now) J1 visa, so I have to go down to London for another interview (as if they didn't already have my fingerprints). Julia is going with me and after the interview we are going to the Harry Potter Studios in Leavesden- I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

via x
Then on Wednesday we are going to watch both the first and the new second Hunger Games film in the cinema- this calls for loads of popcorn!



And on Friday some of my friends are having a Christmas party (yes, ridiculously early)- so it's all gonna be Christmas jumpers and nommy food. Yay!

2 comments :

  1. Texas? This is awesome! I hope I'll get there during my travel month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeega gut!! Sag wie's bei Harry Potter war, dafür würde ich sogar mal wieder nach London fliegen xD

    ReplyDelete