Saturday 23 November 2013

You're a lizard, Harry!

picture by Julia
After the horrifying 9h bus ride and my terrifying visa interview (they also told me that I am not allowed to get a US work visa in the next two years and even though this is not such a big deal, I am seriously annoyed by it. Telling me I can't get one just makes me want one!) we did some shopping on Oxford Street and then went to Leavesden, where the Harry Potter Studios are located. I've wanted to go ever since it opened and it has been everything I imagined. Some props and sets I have seen before on an exhibition in New York but the studio tour is just so much more. It is definitely worth the 29 quid!
You are allowed to take as many pictures as you want and we did take so many, but I don't wanna spoil everything. So I will just show a few pictures here. If you wanna see more, go to Julia's blog and read her post about it!






The gift shop is masssssive and of course expensive, but I am a big sucker for those things so I couldn't resist. However, I just stuck to a copy of the second book (I am re reading all the books in English at the moment and I love this edition) and Bertie Botts beans in every flavor for my flatmates (they are gone already, it's just so much fun). If I had all the money in the world, I would probably buy a Gryffindor scarf, a million chocolate frogs and Bertie Botts beans, a wand and some of the very expensive but amazing jewellery. Oh well...

No comments :

Post a Comment